Changhua Zhang, MD, PhD
Center for Gastrointestinal Diseases, the Seventh Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
From 2014, Prof. Zhang was the Deputy Chief Executive of Department of Gastrointestinal Surgery, First Affiliated Hospital, Sun Yat-sen University. Since January 2018, Dr. Zhang has been Vice-President of the Seventh Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University.
Prof. Zhang has published more than 120 scientific articles. He has received a patent for an invention (patent No.: ZL 200720178874.1) and won one Guangdong Provincial Science and Technology Progress Award (second class) (Basic Research on Surgical Treatment and Advanced Gastric Cancer, No. 2009-B15-0-2-03, 2009, the fourth investigator). He was the Deputy Editor-in-Chief of the Monograph Lymphatic Metastasis of Gastric Cancer, and Associate Editor-in-Chief of the journal Digestive Medicine Research. Also, he participated in the contribution of two other books. Prof. Zhang was the principal investigator (PI) or investigator of 36 grant-supported studies.
Assistant Guest Editor
Liang Li, Digestive Medicine Center, The Seventh Affiliated Hospital, Sun Yat-sen University, Shenzhen 518027, China
Dr. Liang Li is an associate senior doctor in the Seventh Affiliated Hospital, Sun Yat-sen University. His research directions include: hernial and abdominal surgery, gastrointestinal cancer, parenteral and enteral nutrition, gastroendoscope. Dr. Liang Li is the editor of an academic book and has published several papers.
Focused Issue outline (provisional):
1. Sequential nutrition support with the combination of parenteral and enteral nutrition in the management of severe acute pancreatitis
Full text: http://dmr.amegroups.com/article/view/5247/html
2. Nutritional intervention and efficacy analysis of children with biliary atresia after Kasai portoenterostomy
Full text: http://dmr.amegroups.com/article/view/5309/html
3. Clinical observations of the effect of continuous enteral nutritional support through an indwelling jejunal feeding tube in the abdominal wall on improving subjective well-being after surgery and during chemotherapy
Full text: http://dmr.amegroups.com/article/view/5307/html
4. Effects of early enteral nutrition on gastrointestinal function recovery and nutritional status after gastrointestinal surgery in children
Full text: http://dmr.amegroups.com/article/view/5306/html
5. Analysis of nutritional status of preterm infants at early life
Full text: http://dmr.amegroups.com/article/view/5128/html
6. The impact of perioperative enteral immunonutrition on frequent clinical outcome in patients with digestive system cancer
Full text: http://dmr.amegroups.com/article/view/5243/html
7. Effect of early oral feeding on gastrointestinal motility in patients undergoing colorectal resection: a meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials
Full text: http://dmr.amegroups.com/article/view/5337/html
8. Effect of supplementary parenteral nutrition on glucose and lipid metabolisms, risk of infection, and prognosis in critically ill patients with low body weight
Full text: http://dmr.amegroups.com/article/view/5239/html
9. Leptin in breast milk prevents hyperlipidemia in adult female rats born small for gestational age
Full text: http://dmr.amegroups.com/article/view/5381/html
The series “Nutritional Support for Digestive Surgery” was commissioned by the editorial office, Digestive Medicine Research without any sponsorship or funding. Changhua Zhang and Liang Li are serving as the unpaid Guest Editor for the series.