The Digestive Medicine Research (DMR; dmr.amegroups.com) is a surgical periodical aimed at promoting the development of Laparoscopic and Endoscopic Surgery around the world. It’ll play as a professional and comprehensive platform for surgeons around the world to share their advanced research result, spectacular surgical techniques and precious experience in the laparoscopic and endoscopic field, and in turn, benefits all patients.
Published articles include Invited Articles and Submitted Papers on Laparoscopic and En-doscopic Surgical Procedures, e-Comments on all published articles, and Editorials in all surgical sub-specialties. Besides regular issues of the Journal, articles in defined areas will be collected and published in Themed Collections. The high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board.
The journal website includes all articles, and contains additional material, featuring ad-vanced visual material (images and videos). Each video published will be archived and highlighted in ASVIDE, a surgical video database owned by AME Publishing Company: www.asvide.com.
It is linked to other on-line sites, which significantly enhance visibility of the journal worldwide.
As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in the field of laparoscopic and endoscopic surgery.
Why advertise with DMR?
* DMR is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in the broad field of laparoscopic and endoscopic surgery worldwide.
* As an open access journal with in-print and on-line distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
* Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician web-site www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors in-terested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with print and on-line platforms.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
Digestive Medicine Research
AME Publishing Company
Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT
Phone:+86 20 66355775Email: firstname.lastname@example.org